People meet with different tastes, habits, and even more different financial possibilities, therefore, placed their requirements at rest and during the trip can greatly vary. Usually, guests stay happy when their room is clean, it has comfortable bed and shiny bathroom and of course, TV. However, what about wealthy people? Where they stay when traveling? We present to you the Top 10 most expensive hotels in the world. Prepare your credit card! We’ll start with 15500$ per night.
10. Imperial Suite, Park Hyatt-Vendôm .
$15500 per night.
Imperial Suite with an area of 740 square meters located on the second floor of the Park Hyatt-Vendôme’s Haussmanian.
9. Royal Suite, Four Seasons George V
Paris, France Continue reading
The Swedes decided to bring new life to old aircraft. Near the airport of Stockholm four years ago, perhaps one of the most unusual hotels in the world.
To spend the night in a two-storey long-haul Boeing-747 can two thousand rubles for a bed. Each piece of the plane converted into a hotel needs: instead of economy class cabin now here’s a corridor to the rooms, and the cockpit became a Suite.
1. Swedish businessman Oscar Dios many years engaged in the management of hotels. But, apparently, the sky beckoned him more than the hotel business, and he decided to realize to combine dream with work. In 2008, the year he bought a decommissioned Boeing 747 1976 year of release, and the aircraft began a major renovation. The car was bought for 200 thousand euros, about the same Oscar has invested in retrofitting a flying giant in the hotel.
2. Climb aboard for an attached staircase, reminiscent of an air bridge or using the adjacent Elevator for the disabled and guests with heavy suitcases. At the entrance to remove your shoes, instead they give out free hotel Slippers white. Continue reading
No one will say that spending thousands of dollars on a house, furniture or clothes is a rash throw money to the wind. But, about the night in a very expensive hotel, so to say.
Of course, you can buy a very comfortable bed and mattress, in fact, the way to do it, sleep is a third of our lives and to save on a good bed is impossible. But of course, the night in the comfortable beds or in the most expensive hotel, this is not the same thing.
Not everyone can afford to spend the night in one of the following hotels.
TOP 15 most expensive hotel rooms in the world
15. Room “Presidential Suite”, the hotel InterContinental, Hong Kong .
13 715 USD per night
The most luxurious Presidential Suite in Asia. This room offers an unusual way to discover Hong Kong. For guests huge terrace with infinity pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the city and Victoria Harbour.
Dining room, bedroom, bathroom and private gym – all rooms offer panoramic views. The room also has a private office and a small kitchen.
Guests can rent a Phantom VI Rolls Royce, Bentley or Mercedes limousine. Continue reading