Maldives – more than a thousand Islands in the Indian ocean, eighty eight of which are hotels. Tours to the Maldives, attracted by the beautiful weather, beaches, romantic ambience, excellent opportunities for diving and snorkeling. Giant turtles, eagle rays, stingrays, Moray eels, reef sharks, dolphins… All this awaits only you! In addition, there is always warm water in which you can “hang” for hours. Friendly staff, friendly by nature, will not leave anyone indifferent. Very beautiful nature, theme parks, banana groves, exotic and solid peace – that’s what a holiday in the Maldives . Many talk about the factor of “Robinson Crusoe”, attracting tourists from all over the world, namely, the so-called journey to the “desert island”, an opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of civilization and merge with nature. The combination of relaxation and recreation, perhaps one of the most attractive features of holiday in the Maldives.
The recommended time for a visit . October – may.
Weather . the climate of the tropics. Average temperature 26 – 30°C. From late December to April it is hot. From may to October the monsoon season: heavy rains, high humidity. Continue reading
The Swedes decided to bring new life to old aircraft. Near the airport of Stockholm four years ago, perhaps one of the most unusual hotels in the world.
To spend the night in a two-storey long-haul Boeing-747 can two thousand rubles for a bed. Each piece of the plane converted into a hotel needs: instead of economy class cabin now here’s a corridor to the rooms, and the cockpit became a Suite.
1. Swedish businessman Oscar Dios many years engaged in the management of hotels. But, apparently, the sky beckoned him more than the hotel business, and he decided to realize to combine dream with work. In 2008, the year he bought a decommissioned Boeing 747 1976 year of release, and the aircraft began a major renovation. The car was bought for 200 thousand euros, about the same Oscar has invested in retrofitting a flying giant in the hotel.
2. Climb aboard for an attached staircase, reminiscent of an air bridge or using the adjacent Elevator for the disabled and guests with heavy suitcases. At the entrance to remove your shoes, instead they give out free hotel Slippers white. Continue reading
Once again HolidayCheck awards the most popular 99 hotels in the world. 530 thousand users revealed 99 of the best hotel in the world. The largest European travel portal, based on the feedback of the past 2011, identified the 99 hotels that were most frequently recommended and highly appreciated by users, HolidayCheck. The company congratulates the managers of the hotels-the winners from such an honorable award by the HolidayCheck Award 2012.
This year the award is given in 7 categories, namely:
1) the Best hotel in the country, the competition involved 21 countries
2) Best hotels in the category “Family holiday”
3) Best hotels in the category “Holidays for couples”
4) Best hotels in the category “Beach holiday”
5) Best hotels in the category “Sightseeing tours” Continue reading